One popular phrase in current vernacular is “keep ‘em on the road”. If you find yourself fighting your steering wheel…drifting to the right or left…it can be impossible to stay between the lines. Blaesi’s uses a state-of-the-art computer alignment system to get you back on the road…safely.
If your tire alignment is off, your ability to drive safely is seriously challenged. If your car pulls to either side or your steering wheel does not line up evenly when the vehicle is moving straight ahead, you probably have an alignment problem. However, you may have an alignment problem and not even notice. Regular tire alignment checkups are a must. If your alignment seems off – or if it has been a while since your last alignment check-up – come see us at Blaesi’s Automotive. Our mechanics know how to keep your drive straight down the fairway…and the road.
When your wheels are properly aligned, your car handles better – and is much safer to operate. Tire performance and longevity improve dramatically. Wheel alignment from Blaesi’s Automotive means long lasting, optimal performance.
Our standard wheel alignment includes:
- Inspect all suspension and steering system components
- Inspect tires for air pressure and uneven wear
- Vehicle placed on alignment rack, where sensors are mounted and compensated
- Print initial tire alignment readings
- Camber, caster and toe angles are adjusted according to manufacturer specifications
- Print final tire alignment readings
- Test drive the vehicle